ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Software-defined Storage (SDS) is changing the traditional way we think of storage. Decoupling software from hardware allows you to choose your hardware vendors and provides enterprises with more flexibility.
Announcing mountpoint on August 27 - 28, 2018 in Vancouver, BC, in connection with Open Source Summit North America! We are joining forces with the Ceph and Gluster communities, SDS experts, and partners to bring to you an exciting two-day event. Help lead the conversation on open source software-defined storage and share your knowledge!
- Learn about the latest trends in SDS and open source technologies
- Talk with leading experts to learn how to start, implement, and scale your SDS environment
- Network with peers on best practices and case studies
- Hear from other community members and contributors on what workloads they are using for SDS
- Learn how to overcome the pitfalls of SDS
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning about the latest trends of SDS
We’ve announced our program! Two days of software defined storage!
This is a co-located event with Open Source Summit North America. If you would like to only register for mountpoint, please use this link.
Our Sponsorship Prospectus